The part of Pe Gasket between the connector and the nut is generally a flat metal ring. Next, let's take a look at the material classification of Pe Gasket?
1. Non-metallic gaskets: gaskets made of non-metallic materials such as asbestos, rubber, synthetic resin, PTFE, etc. Covered with a non-metallic gasket such as synthetic resin.
2. Semi-metallic gaskets: gaskets made of metal and non-metallic materials, such as spiral wound gaskets, metal-clad gaskets.
a Spiral wound gaskets are made of V-shaped or W-shaped cross-section metal belt clips and non-metallic belts.
1) The inner ring is set on the metal ring of the inner ring of the wound gasket.
2) The outer ring is set on the metal ring of the outer ring of the wound gasket.
b Metal cladding
3. Metal gaskets: gaskets made of metals such as steel, aluminum, copper, nickel, or monel. A spiral wound gasket refers to a gasket that is wound with a metal belt (usually a V-shaped steel belt) and a non-metallic belt into a ring. The metal belt and the non-metallic belt are alternately wound. Because of its good elasticity, it is widely used in petrochemical, chemical, In the flange sealing structure of electric power and other industries, according to the specific position, a steel ring can be added to the inner or outer layer of the gasket to locate or strengthen it.