Rubber seals are processed products in the machinery and equipment industry. Today Rubber Rings Manufacturer will talk about the inspection standards for rubber seals and the appearance quality inspection standards for rubber seals.
1. O-ring rubber seal ring appearance quality inspection standard number: GB3452.2—87
2. The letter symbols of the appearance quality inspection standards represent:
3. d1 represents the inner diameter of the o-ring.
4. d2 represents the cross-sectional diameter of the o-ring.
5.e stands for misalignment size.
6.f stands for: the height and width of the extension part after trimming.
7.i stands for excessive trimming width.
8.g represents the width of mold shrinkage.
9.h represents the depth of mold shrinkage.
10.j stands for: the length of the flow mark (only allowed in the circumferential direction).
11.k stands for: the depth of the flow mark (only allowed along the circumferential direction).
12.l represents the length and width of concave and convex defects.
13.m represents the depth and height of concave and convex defects.
The grade description of the appearance quality inspection standard quality:
1. N level (general level): suitable for general use.
2. S level (higher level): suitable for use occasions where the appearance quality of the world is relatively high.
3. NZ level, SZ level (special level): Choose up to three types of defects from N level or S level, and specify higher appearance quality requirements, called NZ level or SZ level and should be agreed between the supplier and the buyer.
The appearance quality of the appearance quality inspection standard quality
1. Dimensions: The dimensions and tolerances of the finished o-ring should comply with GB 3452.10-"Hydro-pneumatic O-ring Rubber Sealing Ring Size Series and Tolerance" or relevant national standards.
2. General requirements: O-rings are not allowed to have pores, cracks, and bubbles; the surface should be smooth and clean, and surface defects should not exceed the specified limits.
3. Surface defects: The types of surface defects and quality requirements of o-rings should meet the requirements in the table. The maximum allowable limit of o-shaped rubber seal ring surface defects.