The surface properties of stainless steel balls directly affect the service life. In order to improve the contact fatigue strength and surface quality of steel balls, the application of surface modification technology is the surface strengthening treatment of steel balls. Plastic Balls Manufacturer introduces some surface performance treatment methods of steel ball metal steel ball surface performance materials:
1. Functional plating on the surface of metal materials: including chemical plating, electroplating, composite plating, brush plating, and amorphization treatment, etc.
2. High-energy beam treatment on the surface of metal materials: including laser surface treatment, electron beam surface modification treatment, and example injection technology.
3. Vapor deposition technology on the surface of metal materials: including physical and chemical vapor deposition methods.
4. Thermal diffusion and infiltration process on the surface of metal materials: including carburizing. Chemical heat treatment such as nitriding and carbonitriding.
5. Surface quenching: such as high-frequency surface quenching, flame surface quenching, etc.
6. Cold work hardening treatment: such as shot peening, rolling, cold pressing and cold rail, and other processes.