Polishing production process of Plastic Balls :
1. Design and develop plastic balls and plastic ball molds, arrange them reasonably, calculate the shrinkage rate of plastic balls and plastic balls, and control the roundness of plastic balls when producing molds. The general tolerance is about plus or minus 0.02MM. After the mold is opened, try the mold first, and measure the product to check the size.
2. Plastic balls and spheroids of plastic balls are formed by injection molding or blow molding.
3. Clean up the plastic ball, the nozzle of the plastic ball, and the burrs. At the same time, check whether the product has shrinkage, lack of material, pores, watermarks, and other phenomena.
4. For the plastic balls, the plastic balls are roughly ground and polished, and the spherical blanks are placed in two concentric annular grinding discs with the same size of the upper and lower sides and triangular grinding grooves that match the size of the blanks and add oil, Coarse Abrasive, the upper grinding disc rotates and the lower grinding disc does not move. The above ball mills are called plastic ball coarse mills. Rough grinding can have multiple processing operations as required.
5. Fine grinding and polishing the plastic ball, but the rough grinding blank into the fine grinding machine, add fine abrasive, grind it to the standard size, and control the fine grinding and polishing time of the plastic ball at the same time.
6. To clean the plastic balls, fill the plastic buckets with clean water, put in some cleaning solution, and stir with both hands until the product is free of oil stains, bright, and clean.
7. The quality control staff inspects each plastic ball, especially the appearance, performance, wear resistance, and size selection, and uses a precise micrometer, projector, and three-dimensional measurement of the true roundness and batch diameter of the plastic ball. The amount of fluctuation and the surface roughness detected by the surface roughness meter is used as the final inspection.
8. Packing, shipping, the quantity is counted by precise electronic scales, and the data accuracy rate is very high.