Many people may be unfamiliar with the material of PE pipe, but the PE among them is polyethylene plastic. When it comes to the application of this product in daily life, everyone will be very familiar with it, such as the plastic wrap and plastic bags used. Of course, this pipe is mainly used in the chemical industry. In the process of construction, the connection of the pipe is a very critical step. Because there are many connection methods, it is necessary to choose the connection method that suits you according to the actual working conditions. Below, let's take a look at the common connection methods of Pe Tubes .
1. Hot-melt connection is to use a special heating tool to heat the part to be connected to the PE pipe or pipe fitting under pressure, after melting it, remove the heating tool, and apply pressure to connect the two melting surfaces together, under stable pressure. Hold for a while until the joint cools. Hot-melt connections include hot-melt butt connections, hot-melt socket connections, and hot-melt saddle connections.
2. Electrofusion connection is to use a special electrofusion pipe fitting with embedded resistance wire to make close contact with the connection part of the pipe or pipe fitting and energize and heat the connection part through the embedded resistance wire to make it melt and connect as a whole until the joint is cooled. Electrofusion connections can be used to connect polyethylene pipes or spigot fittings of different types and melt flow rates.
3. The PE pipe socket-type flexible connection is to weld a reinforced polyethylene socket at one end of the polyethylene pipe. The socket-type flexible connection is to insert one end of the polyethylene pipe directly into the special socket of the pipe or pipe fitting, and the locking ring in the socket is pressed to resist pulling and the rubber sealing ring is pressed and sealed to achieve the purpose of connecting the pipe and the pipe fitting.
4. Flange connection is mainly used for the connection of polyethylene pipes and metal pipes or valves, flowmeters, pressure gauges, and other auxiliary equipment. By tightening bolts and nuts, the flange connection parts are in close contact with the flange pieces to achieve the connection. Purpose.
5. The steel-plastic transition joint connection is to use the steel-plastic transition jointly prefabricated by cold pressing or other methods to connect the poly PE pipe and the metal pipe. The steel-plastic transition joint has a pull-resistant locking ring and a sealing ring, which is usually required to have good sealing performance, pull-out resistance, and pressure resistance greater than that of the polyethylene pipes in the system.