Uses of Glass Ball :
1. Sandblasting of aviation parts to eliminate stress, increase fatigue strength, and reduce friction and wear; sandblasting, rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposition removal, and machining tool marks removal;
2. Anodic treatment and pre-plating treatment can increase adhesion in addition to cleaning; welding bead cleaning of stainless steel workpieces and removal of surface scratches, etc.;
3. Cleaning and rust removal of wire cutting moulds; dirt removal of rubber moulds; a reflection of road markings; decoration of handicrafts.
Features of Glass Ball:
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, with no chemical activity interference concerns; round elastic particles, impact resistance, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
2. The wear on the nozzle is small, which prolongs the service life of the nozzle; the spherical surface will not damage the processing surface and precision size;
3. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; damages the processed surface and precision dimensions;
4. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations; fine metal cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads.