The detailed production process of Steel Balls :
1. Wire stretching (drawing): the wire is stretched to the required wire diameter with a wire drawing machine.
2. Cold heading (forging): Put the drawn wire into the steel ball cold heading machine, and the steel mold in the machine will punch it into a ball blank.
3. Light ball: Two cast iron grinding ball discs in the light ball machine pressurize and file the cold-headed ball blank to remove the outer ring and two poles on the ball blank.
4. Softballs: Two cast iron ball grinding discs in the softball machine file and grind the light ball embryos to make the ball embryos grind into the required ball diameter and surface roughness.
5. Heat treatment: put the ball into the heat treatment furnace for carburizing, quenching, and tempering to make the ball have a certain carburized layer and hardness, toughness, and crushing load.
6. Hard grinding: The grinding wheel disc in the grinding machine grinds the heat-treated ball blank under pressure to remove the black oxide layer on the surface of the ball and correct the accuracy of the ball.
7. Grinding/polishing cleaning: Grinding: Grinding the ball blanks in the grinding machine to make the balls reach the precision and smoothness required by the finished product; Polishing cleaning: Pour the balls into the polishing drum to rotate and wash with polishing detergent and water Make the spherical surface clean and bright.
8. Appearance selection: Use manual visual inspection to check whether there is any flaw on the surface of the steel ball, and use a micrometer to measure the roundness, batch diameter variation, and use a surface roughness meter to test the surface roughness as the final inspection.
9. Packing: Coat the steel balls/stainless steel balls/bearing steel balls with anti-rust oil and pack them into cartons or woven bags.