The twin-screw pump is very similar to the gear pump. One screw rotates to drive the other screw. The liquid is intercepted in the meshing chamber, propelled along the rod axis, and then squeezed to the center to be discharged. Mist Pump Box Suppliers introduces the advantages of screw pumps:
(1) Wide pressure and flow range. The pressure is about 3.4~340kg/cm2, and the flow rate can reach 100cm3/min.
(2) Wide range of types and viscosity of transported liquids.
(3) Because the inertia force of the rotating parts in the pump is low, a very high speed can be used.
(4) Good suction performance, with self-priming ability.
(5) Uniform and continuous flow, low vibration and low noise.
(6) Compared with other rotary pumps, it is less sensitive to incoming gas and dirt.
(7) Solid structure, easy to install and maintain.