The sealing ring of the hydraulic machine in the hydraulic system, the main role is to prevent the leakage of oil and foreign matter. It is an annular cover made of one or more parts, fixed on a bearing ring or washer, and another ring or washer contacts or forms a very sealed closed gap. However, damages and malfunctions often occur, so Rubber Rings Manufacturer will explain how to correctly replace the sealing ring of the hydraulic machine based on the knowledge accumulated in actual work:
1. Check whether the piston, cylinder and relevant surface of the guide sleeve are clean, free of dirt and edges.
2. The installation tool should be smooth, without edges and sharp corners, to ensure that no damage will be caused to the seal during the installation process.
3. A small amount of grease can be applied to the seals and related surfaces of the cylinder during installation to facilitate installation, but no residual grease is allowed between the rubber elastomer and the sliding seal ring, otherwise it will affect the sealing performance.
4. Whether it is vertical or horizontal installation, the coaxiality of the piston and the cylinder should be maintained. Excessive eccentricity may damage the seal.
5. The installation speed should not be too fast, and the action should be steady; otherwise, the seals will be damaged.