Rubber Rings Factory introduces the performance of the sealing ring:
1. Full of flexibility and resilience.
2. Appropriate mechanical strength, including expansion strength, elongation, and tear resistance.
3. Stable performance, not easy to swell in the medium, heat shrinkage effect (Joule effect) is small.
4. Easy to process and shape, and can maintain precise dimensions.
5. Does not corrode the contact surface, does not pollute the medium, etc.
The most suitable and commonly used material to meet the above requirements is rubber, so the sealing ring is mostly made of rubber. There are many varieties of rubber, and new rubber varieties are constantly appearing. When designing and selecting, one should understand the characteristics of various rubbers and choose them reasonably.