Plastic Balls Manufacturer shares the production process of plastic balls:
1. Plastic balls are made into billets, which are made by injection molding or blow molding.
2. Coarsely grind the plastic ball, put the rough ball into a matching conical ring with the same size as the rough ball, the upper and lower two concentric ring-shaped grinding discs with the same size and triangular cross-section, add grinding fluid and coarse abrasive. The upper grinding disc rotates and the lower grinding disc does not move. The above ball mill is called coarse mill. According to the needs, there can be multiple rough grinding.
3. For cleaning, every time rough grinding is completed, the grinding fluid and coarse abrasive residue sticking to the surface of the plastic ball must be washed away.
4. Plastic ball fine grinding, put the rough finished rough into the fine grinding machine, add fine abrasive, and grind to standard size.
5. Polishing plastic balls, the process is similar to coarse grinding and fine grinding. Generally, a combination of grinding machine and polishing liquid is used.