PE Tubes installation requirements
1. Before construction, do a visual inspection of the pipes, fittings, etc., and those that are found to be problematic cannot be used.
2. Due to the lightweight of the HDPE pipe body, it can be moved manually during the installation process. Generally, no machinery is required. Therefore, when putting it into the trench, it must not be in contact with the trench wall and bottom. Violent collision.
3. When installing valves and pipe fittings with flange interfaces, measures should be taken to prevent external tensile stress. Brick buttresses should be installed under valves with a diameter greater than 100mm;
4. When high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes pass through obstacles such as railways and highways, casing pipes should be installed to protect the pipes.
5. When pipeline installation and laying works are interrupted, use wooden plugs or other cover plugs to close the pipe openings to prevent debris from entering the pipeline.
6. When welding pipe fittings, the heating head corresponding to the size of the pipe to be welded should be assembled to the welding machine, connected to the power supply, and waiting for the heating head to reach a temperature of 260 ℃, and at the same time insert the pipes and fittings into the fusion splicer, and heat it for the specified time, After heating, take out the pipe and fittings and connect them immediately. When the pipes and fittings are connected, if the positions of the two are not correct, a small amount of adjustment can be made within a certain period of time, but the torsion angle should not exceed 5 degrees.