Lotion Pump Factory introduces the precautions for the use of silkscreen for cosmetic packaging materials.
- Silkscreen is generally used as the processing procedure of graphic identification for packaging products, which has an important influence on the product image, so the technical requirements are relatively high.
- Glass material bottle screen printing: Use high-temperature ink for screen printing on vacant transparent or frosted or spray-painted bottles. After coloring, they will be baked at a high temperature. They will not fade and are not easy to scratch. The color is heavy, so choose a high temperature. The furnace manufacturer performs silk screen printing.
- In the design, no more than 2 colors should be considered. The negative film should be produced when the film is produced. The text, pattern, and line should not be too thin or too large, which can easily cause broken lines or ink accumulation. Proof should be confirmed before mass production. Avoid color differences.
- The uniform color printing of round bottles are based on one color, and the calculation basis for flat or oval bottles is based on the number of printing surfaces and the number of printing colors on the printing surface.
- Plastic containers are divided into ordinary ink and UV ink screen printing. UV ink is widely used. The characters and pictures are three-dimensional, more glossy, not easy to fade, and can be printed with multi-color effects. The print volume is generally more than 1000.
- Proof before batch screen printing, and produce after confirming the effect of graphic screen printing. After confirmation, the production adjustment cycle is 4-5 days, depending on the difficulty and number of screen printing.
- Usually the silkscreen factory has hot stamping, hot silver, and other processing techniques. The screen printing methods include manual, mechanical screen printing, pad printing, and sticker pad printing.
- When producing and using silk-screened bottles, pay attention to avoiding excessive handling or collisions, avoid the effect of grinding silk-screen printing, and choose reasonable disinfection methods when producing.