The use of glass balls in life is very wide, and almost every industry will involve some. So what's the use of glass balls? The following is an example of a Glass Ball Manufacturer :
1. Used in bead strike aviation parts: to eliminate its stress, to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear.
2. Used in industry to provide necessary small parts for sandblasting, rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposition and machine tool cutting marks.
3. Used in aesthetic treatment, such as cleaning the welds of stainless steel workpieces and removing scratches on the surface.
4. Used in production, it will be used when cleaning and descaling wire cutting molds.
5. Used in degreasing of rubber molds.
6. Used in art decoration, such as when it needs to be spherical.
7. Used in various cosmetic bottles.