Features of Pe Tubes :
1. Good hygienic performance: No heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during the processing of PE pipe, the material is non-toxic, no scaling layer, and no bacteria breed, which well solves the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can resist the erosion of various chemical media; no electrochemical corrosion.
3. Long service life: PE pipes can be safely used for more than 50 years under rated temperature and pressure conditions.
4. Good impact resistance: PE pipe has good toughness and high impact resistance, and heavy objects directly press through the pipeline, which will not cause the pipeline to rupture.
5. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the PE pipe hot-melt or electro-melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
6. Good construction performance: the pipeline is light in weight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
7. Electrothermal fusion: A special electric fusion welding machine is used to connect the straight pipe to the straight pipe and the straight pipe to the pipe fittings. Generally used for pipes below 160mm.
8. Hot-melt butt connection: use a special butt welding machine to connect the pipes, which are generally used for pipes above 160mm.
9. Steel-plastic connection: Flange, screw thread, and other methods can be used to connect.
10. In order to facilitate construction and ensure construction quality, corresponding tools should also be prepared.